Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Well, we fucked up another one...

By "we," I mean "the Democrats," not "Andy & Blaine." You would never see this kind of in-fighting between Andy and Blaine. Blaine would totally be happy as Andy's VP without all the primaries. (start the campaign now to write us in on the November ballots!)

No, I mean the Democrats, and all the primary bullshit. Full disclosure: I'm a Democrat and a fan of Barack Obama. That's all you'll get out of me. Anyway, back to the point at hand. I would rather see the "Sex and the City" movie THREE TIMES than watch what happens in November. Because, let's face it, if the ticket for the Democrats doesn't read some form of the words "Obama," "Clinton" and "Vote", there are gonna be a lot of pissed off voters. And I've seen those voters give soundbites on air. Like the crazy woman who thinks that Obama owes his campaign to Hillary Clinton running for office. I can see Clinton supporters choosing McCain just to spite Obama. And I can see Obama supporters choosing McCain to spite Clinton. And I can see McCain supporters laughing and drinking 100-year-old whiskey (which is STILL younger than McCain). So the Democrats have managed to lose another "gimme" election.

I mean, how much effort would it really take for a Democrat to win the White House after the past 8 years of Bushie. (and don't even get me started on the guy I saw on television saying "Bush just needs four more years!" To do what? Fuck us all and finish Cheney's master plan of launching a nuclear war? Seriously, if we're all turned to dust, who would Cheney suck the blood out of to continue his immortality?) Meanwhile, the Bush administration has launched their "Last Year in Office" campaign... or as I like to call it, "Fuck it." Seriously, I saw this week that Cheney made a slanderous joke against the people of West Virginia, then followed it up with "See, I can say that now because it's not a re-election year." And why would THAT stop you? Hell, you've been making decisions like that since Bush's been in office! By the way, if anyone would like to be shot in the face this week, dial Cheney's hotline: 1-800-I-SHOOT-PEOPLE-AND-ENJOY-IT-HEH-HEH-HEH. Or his website: www.whatareyougonnadoI'mthefuckingvicepresidentI'muntouchable...
..dot-gov.

So, Mr. McCain, if things go the way they're heading, please do me a favor and don't launch a spy investigation into my blog. For better or for MUCH worse, I'm red, white and blue, through-and-through. Just as long as your ticket for November doesn't have any form of the letters "B", "U", "S" and "H", you're golden.
Vote Andy & Blaine in November!
-B-

No comments: