Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

But waiting is SOOOOO worth it, especially when I have an assortment of internet goodies for you.

Welcome back, returning guests, to Thinking Hard. I'm your host. And let's start today with President Obama making yet ANOTHER defense of his Obamacare plan. No, you haven't accidentally stumbled onto a political blog. This time, he was firmly "planted" Between Two Ferns.

Y'know, I wasn't a fan of The Hangover, but Between Two Ferns is okay with me. Now to a special note for the Fresno, California, CBS station...um, make sure you're knocking on the right door for an early morning giveaway. At least the Publishers Clearing House folks get it right most of the time (but they keep missing MY door).



Hey, you remember when that entertainment reporter who confused Samuel L. Jackson and Laurence Fishburne? I love that he precedes the clip by saying "It's because he didn't know it was me." Don't worry dude, he probably just confused you with that OTHER white entertainment guy...y'know, Roger Ebert.



Want to know how I plan to spend my last day at work? Telling people it's my last day at work. Like this chick on Russia Today...



Now to our health report...



Finally, a news helicopter crashed shortly after taking off from a Seattle TV station. It's a scary thing, as I've been in a news helicopter before. It seems pretty cool until you realize there's nothing under you to save you in a crash. Still, I think this station covering the story might have wanted NOT to take a live stream of Twitter pics...



See? Even Edward Scissorhands doesn't like it.

-B-

No comments: