Thursday, February 28, 2008

Killin' Time

Hey, everyone, sorry I'm a little slack on the updates. I'm working six-day work weeks for a couple more weeks. But I wanted to share what I'm killing time with while I'm between breaking news scripts. It's free to sign up for the online version of You Don't Know Jack, quite possibly one of the greatest quiz games on the planet. It has everything...a wiseass announcer/host, clever mindbending questions with ties to pop culture, and the popular JACK ATTACK bonus round. Don't have the time for a full game (only about 10-15 minutes)? Try the episodic DisOrDat, a seven-question "pick 'a' or 'b'" lightning round that lasts about 30 seconds and is updated everyday (unlike SOME websites...I'm looking in YOUR direction, Thinking Hard With Andy & Blaine...wait a second...). Register your name (again, I repeat, it's FREE) and track your scores compared to other Jack fans. Believe me, one round of this and you will understand why I enjoy it so much. Almost better than quiz night at your local pub. Hell, pop open a beer, invite a couple of friends over and it IS quiz night at your local pub.
Meantime, I hope to post a new blog soon. Keep checking back and I'll put a link to Jack Online on the right-hand margin.
-B-

No comments: