Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bush Libs

Good day, friends...

President Bush says he's going to Beijing for the Summer Olympics to show that he supports the freedom of the world... or some bullshit like that. Hopefully he doesn't piss off the Dalai Lama by doing so. As I listened to his soundbite, it sounded a lot like the justification for going to war with Iraq. So I created the following Mad Lib... Enjoy!

President Bush said, "I feel it's a mistake for us not to be in (controversial country) to show the world that we will fight for freedom. I believe that (controversial country's) actions are an affront to the rest of the world. I'm sure we will find (weapons of mass destruction/olympic gold) in (controversial country)." John McCain and Barack Obama both held their heads in their hands.

-B-

No comments: