Sunday, February 19, 2012

Don't Stop Believe-Lin

Hey, since the rest of the world is coming up with stupid Jeremy Lin puns for the NBA flavor of the month, I figured I'd throw mine in there too. Remember, it's not about the dest-Lin-nation, it's about Journey.

Kind of a slow week...and yes, I'm still sick of "I Will Always Love You." It WAS kind of funny to see the Bobby Brown showed up briefly for Whitney Houston's funeral yesterday...but left after he was told there wasn't enough seating room for all NINE MEMBERS of his entourage. Really, Bobby? Do you need more than FOUR guys to give you cocaine throughout the service?

For those of you who were concerned and offered to donate to my cause, Microsoft refunded the money taken from people who hacked my Xbox Live account a couple of weeks ago. Let me say, big ups to Microsoft. Sure, the security measures might still have a few holes, but the investigation team concluded their case AND got me my money back in less than two weeks. Some years, I can't get my tax refund back in that short amount of time.

Let me step back into the basketball fray for a second, mostly because we're mid-way through February and March is right around the corner. Y'know, I see a lot of basketball fans in ESPN highlights trying to psych out the visiting teams. And they're generally shouting, cheering, waving pompoms, etc. Well, there's this one freaky-looking dude, who decided that his own FACE was enough to psych out the opposing team:


On the plus side? I can guarantee the cotton candy vendors will stay as far away from him as possible.

-B-

No comments: