Sunday, March 18, 2012

OMG Olive Garden Is The Best Restaurant EVAR! (Signed, an 85-year-old woman)

Y'know, I'm always surprised by the increasingly new and inventive ways to use technology in the world. From the way smartphones are now used to the ability to check Facebook on my TV (in case I ever hated myself THAT much), the geeks have BRILLIANT ways for you to become increasingly wired to the world. That said, they MIGHT have pushed things a bit too far...


Dammit, I thought my password of "shovethatipadupyourass" was unhackable! Guess I'll have to go with my backup, "tweetthis,motherfucker". (also, bonus points for using the word "Serf" in the graphics)

I have to be honest...that was NOT the Daily Show clip I planned to use this week. I planned to do the Homeless Hotspot story separately, but Jon Stewart saved me some time. HERE'S what I originally planned to use:


Yes, Fox "News," there's nothing worse than hypocrites who cast their political opinion under guises such as "humor" or "news"...

Honestly, I think Fox News could learn a lot from the way investigative reporters do THEIR job in Canada...



And if Gretchen Carlson can't find her own way into a pole, I'm pretty sure I can give her a little push.

-B-

1 comment:

Kels said...

What? No hottest mess tourney? I'm disappointed!! I had my bets on Casey Anthony this year.