Sunday, July 29, 2012

Eat Mor Heterosexual Chikin'

(It was a toss-up...I thought about making the headline "You'll Swim Faster At The Olympics If You Cut Down On The Pot") Hey, everyone, welcome back to the blog. Before we move on to the Chick-Fil-A story, I want to get back to the Colorado shooting from more than a week ago. I touched on the whole gun issue in last week's blog. Well, I didn't realize it, but the media was discussing it too. Well...I say "discussing it," but...
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Aurora Shootings & Gun Control
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
And now, the Chick-Fil-A issue (including one of the single funniest graphics I have ever seen)...
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Gaywatch - Holdouts Edition
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
Also, shockingly, Billy Graham, the OLLLLLLD-School reverend from North Carolina (older school than Reverend Run...of the DMC), supports Chick-Fil-A. I say "shockingly" with cock firmly in cheek. It's the bible belt. It's Billy Graham, who's been around since the Revolutionary War. I'd have been more shocked if he said he supports gays. Well, let's wrap it up with a salute to our nation's first responders... What? You're leaving the shirt ON? What the hell are they supposed to grab onto??? -B-

No comments: