Sunday, August 18, 2013

This One's A Quickie

First, I saw "We're The Millers" last night. Entertaining. Also, Emma Roberts and Jennifer Aniston? Call me.

I don't think anything in this next clip will surprise people, given all of the jokes and movies that feature people on TV wearing more CASUAL attire behind the newsdesk, but it still amuses me when people get called out on it:

Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

Wow, speaking of WHITEY BULGER...yuck. For the record, I usually blog without pants...awkward...

Hey, let's bring this bad boy home with a clip from John Oliver's last week as interim host of The Daily Show. I just want to say that watching him has been very entertaining and I hope this means very good things for his career...



G'day indeed! Foster's...Australian for how voters can stomach going to the polls.

-B-

No comments: