Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seriously, Can We PLEASE Vote Bristol Off "Dancing" Now???

I'm serious. Little Miss Palin has been on the bottom for the past three weeks and voters decided to give someone ELSE the boot. You're only encouraging the Palins. One more week of not getting booted...and ABC signs Bristol on as a "special correspondent" for Good Morning America. Meanwhile, George Snufflupagus laments for the times when he did ACTUAL news.

In sports news, go Cocks. (that might be my favorite line EVER in this blog)

Hey, want to antagonize a homeless cat from millions of miles away? A company has set up cat toys at two animal shelters so YOU can control the toys from your computer and entertain/annoy the cats right from your desk. Excited? Yeah, don't be. As you can imagine, every time I've tuned into the live web cam, the cats are mostly laying around with disinterest in the toys that are shaking around the room. I can't say I blame 'em...they're probably more interested in FINDING A HOME than playing with phantom toys. But, hey, if that's your cup of tea, Google the Idaho Animal Shelter or the Oregon Animal Shelter. It's fun to watch (if nothing else) the crazy cat people on the live chat: "I LOVE those kittehs! I want twenty to go with the forty I already own!" or "Why won't they play with me??? If they don't move, I'm going to KILL them!"

Big week to be a president of the free world. President Obama is facing down all of his creditors on a ten-day tour of Asia that includes the ever-popular G20 summit. Obama spent much of his speech Friday telling China how their economy needs help...though, I was strangely curious at how he referred to the country as "Kettle" and called them "black." And Former President W...er, Bush kicked off a book tour for his memoir this week. Seems like the right time to talk about the lowest part of his presidency, which is most assuredly Iraq or Katrina or something like that:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Decider Returns
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity


Huh, how do you like that? I've officially made a NSFW (not safe for work) blog by including "Cocks" and "Bush." Well, since no one's going to get to read this anyway, let's close with what has got to be the WORST beginning to a newscast...that I've never been a part of:


Midday News Complete Disaster - Watch more Funny Videos

To be fair, at least Bristol Palin wasn't reporting.

-B-

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh wow... and I thought my 5pm TODAY was mildly disastrous...

And I wish you had seen the Bush interview with The Oprah where he said something to the effect of "I know many people couldn't believe I could read, much less write."... way to be realistic W.