Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back From Vacation

Thanks for those of you who thought of me while I was at my sister's wedding. It's good to feel loved.

Actually, the trip was great. Part of it was spent celebrating my father's birthday, including a 9-hole round of golf on a day that reminded me why Chicago is called the "Windy City." The rest..all wedding. Bachelor party for my brother-in-law. Hanging at a hotel. Serving as groomsman and gettin' jiggy with it at the reception. If my sister and brother-in-law are reading this, I hope you're having a fun time in Hawaii!

Other thought of the day...I've seen they're planning to make a video game that's going to pit the characters of Mortal Kombat against the characters in DC Comics, like Batman and Superman.

What. The. Fuck.

It's like they tossed a bunch of video game franchises in a hat, pulled out two and decided to build a game around it. Sure, Street Fighter took on characters in Marvel Comics, like Spider-Man and the Hulk, a few years ago. THAT was well-received, so maybe this has a shot, but I doubt it. Maybe Mortal Kombat versus Pac-Man. And instead of blood, power pellets come flying out of Pac-Man's body.
-B-

No comments: