Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spoiler Alert!

1. Bruce Willis is dead.
2. The woman is actually a man.
3. The killer is an orangutan.

(It's like a Jeopardy category...I tell you the ending of a movie, you tell me which movie. A little Halloween fun for the Comments section. Hint: #3 is also a classic piece of literature.)

Hey, welcome to the post-Halloween festivities. I'm just cleaning up the candy corn and vodka, but thought you might want a little something to quell your hangover. Also, stick around for the end of the show, when I'll show you something I can almost GUARANTEE you've never seen before.

First, you KNOW I can't resist a little jab at Fox News...or a 10-minute long jab at Fox News by The Daily Show:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
For Fox Sake!
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


Now, to be ENTIRELY fair, there are at least SOME occasions on Fox News when the anchors realize things could be better:



And to be MORE fair and balanced, there are days when the crew over at MSNBC could be doing just a little better:



Hey, time for a commercial break...you know, we have a Sham-wow, we have a Slap-Chop, we even have a Snuggie, but you know what we're missing? A workout device that promotes masturbation:



"No longer will you have those embarrassing situations where your right arm is more muscular than your left...now you can get the same, c*ck-grabbing workout in BOTH arms...without that uncomfortable 'Wait, what do I do with THIS hand' feeling." I'm considering failed names for the Shake Weight...perhaps the Nordic-Jack?

Okay, now for the thing you've probably NEVER seen. A German company (keep in mind, this is something that REALLY happened) SOMEHOW got little advertising flags on FLIES (a la the banners that are attached to the back of small airplanes that ask "Linda, well yu murry meh?"...next time, pay for the extra spell-check) and released about TWO-HUNDRED of them at a convention. You HAVE to see this:



I haven't decided with advertising technique is more annoying...the flies, or the people who show up at my door to spend 45 minutes asking me if I've found God. Can't decide...I kinda want to smack them both.

-B-

2 comments:

jess said...

those flies and those door knockers STILL aren't as annoying as the weekend morning broads over at you-know-which competitor.

just sayin!

Anonymous said...

The first one is the Sixth Sense. That was easy.

Have no clue on the second.

The third one I tried to google and didn't come up with much.

It's good to see that you've found a way to keep both of those arms in shape now!

--Kels (it made me do anonymous b/c my work computer sucks.)