Sunday, January 1, 2012

We Made It...Now It's Time For The Apocalypse

Happy new year! Congratulations on making it through 2011...and good luck in 2012, when the world is supposed to end. Good times.

You might recall our Christmas blog last week. We had one clip in particular that really surprised some people. A meteorologist in Los Angeles walked off in the middle of a live shot, complaining and bitching that he wasn't getting enough time to do his weather and his live interview...all live on air. The folks at the Thinking Hard offices REALLY liked it when the anchors openly mocked him on air. It was pretty funny to poke fun at a guy who was generally being an asshole. If you missed last week's blog, please check it out. Anyway, so the a-hole in question went on the show days later to, presumably, explain his temper tantrum and sit next to the producer that he called out on air, presumably to apologize. Well, those things KIND OF happened...



Yeah, that guy's still a douchebag. Holler at me when he comes off his high horse. Dick.

So I was making some New Year's resolutions and I decided one of them will be to write more letters to my pen pal, Ranjib. Occasionally he'll send me pictures of his homeland, but he recently sent a picture of HIMSELF to me. I thought that was really sweet. Then I saw he had a pretty obvious fashion faux pas. See if you can spot it:


Yes, he IS wearing OLD Air Jordans! Come on, Ranjib! If a shit-ton of americans can storm shoe stores to pay $180 (!) for a pair of shoes, SURELY you can too! Maybe I'll send him some for his birthday. I bet he'll get a bang out of that.

No, I'm not ending on a 9/11 joke (too soon?). Here's how we end this week's blog: we here at Thinking Hard hope 2011 was tolerable for you, and we hope 2012 brings new and exciting things for you and the ones you love. Happy New Year!

-B-

No comments: