Friday, June 29, 2012

The Blog That Should Have Been

So I told you last week I was having technical difficulties. Well, I was just going to let last week's blog go, but I have a few minutes before I pack for my trip and I got a rather angry response on the street from a reader of my blog, DEMANDING it be put up. Fortunately, someone nearby had a camera and took a picture of the exchange:
Who knew he was a fan? So, let me hit you with the NEW information of the week...the Supreme Court upheld a large chunk of President Obama's health care plan. One of the key voters FOR the plan was conservative judge John Roberts. Little bit of a surprise. Anywho, just wanted you to keep up with the day's headlines. Because I would hate if something like this were to happen to you: ...hang on, the kids are making a lot of noise... Ah, that's better. Had to put them down for a nap. No, they weren't MY kids, but they wouldn't shut up either. I wish THIS was an actual product: (thanks for that, James) So, anyway, I'm taking a flight for a couple of hours tomorrow. Someday, someone will make a plane with LEGROOM for the seats so the brats (read: 40-year-old fuckers) in front of me will stop banging my knees and understand that my body will NOT allow their seats to go back any further. Seriously, it's like tall people are hated or something... Finally, let me tell you, it's hot out there. Reaching highs past 100 degrees this weekend. It's apparently worse in other places:
Can't wait to cash in on that "2 Degree Guarantee." I hope it's "we'll give you a dollar for every degree we're off." Peace out and Happy 4th! -B-

No comments: