Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Blog Is Broken

I had a great blog worked out for today...and then my computer got all jacked up, so you're left with just a few random thoughts before I head to summer vacation next week... Jerry Sandusky has been found guilty of kiddie diddling. Gotta be the first time in several months that a suspect in a high-profile case who's been vilified in the media actually got convicted. So it looks like he could spend the rest of his life in prison...a far cry from those winning days at Penn State. Now, about the case against Crazy Anthony... Alec Baldwin...caught on camera attacking a member of the paparazzi. Not that he probably didn't have it coming, but come on, Alec...he's just been too busy lately to play your game of Words With Friends. I met the king of comic books yesterday. Stan Lee is an institution, but a humble man. I'm thrilled to have met him. Okay, guys, I'm outta here for a week or two. Have a great Independence Day! -B-

No comments: