Sunday, August 19, 2012

Y'know What I Like? Cake.

Y'know what I don't like? When my cat throws up on my BRAND NEW COUCH. Would anyone be interested in a slightly used feline? Can also be shaved for purposes of making a hat... Well, we're getting into the thick of it, people. Next week is the Republican National Convention in Tampa, then a week after that, the unwashed masses of protesters storm Charlotte. I mean nothing by that other than the protesters will find it difficult to locate a public shower near the Democratic National Convention. So let's see how the campaigns are doing...with Joe Biden on the trail and Fox News bringing in keynote speakers for the republicans, including Sarah Palin...
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Democalypse 2012 - The New New Low Edition
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
(I will tell you, someday, Fox News will offer me a ludicrously high salary and great job...and then someone will Google my name and find this blog. And then I will be unemployed. Side note: I was checking out what programs and devices you amazing people are using to read this blog, and I found one person found us using a PLAYSTATION PORTABLE! Outstanding! Thinking Hard...Proud To Be "Nerdy By Nature.") I seriously can't believe Palin is still around. Didn't we at some point say we don't give a shit about her opinion anymore? Wasn't it after she couldn't name a single magazine and called herself a victim of "gotcha journalism"? Didn't that happen just a short while after we heard "Hi, my name is Sarah Palin, and I've just been introduced as John McCain's running mate"? Anyway, The Daily Show is going to be in Tampa for the RNC...and then Charlotte for the DNC, where I'll be making my last-minute push to be hired. I'm thinking if I duct-taped and super-glued myself to the set, they wouldn't be able to get rid of me... As I stock up on glue and tape, here's what the Daily Show gang is doing to get ready for the big conventions:
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Hard News - Inside Correspondent Training Camp
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook
I'll watch that. What else is there? "Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo"? -B-

1 comment:

Katie said...

wow-- he threw up on your couch already? that didn't take long to break in...