Monday, September 17, 2012

People Who Mispronounce Words & Names Should Not Read The News

I wish I had something to go off that title for you. As it stands, it's just my frustrations shining through into the blog. Don't mind me. Carry on. Hey, welcome back to the festivities. Sorry this week's installment is a day late. I spent the weekend with my dad and grandpa in a "Three Generations Of The Guys" weekend. I'm sure I'll write about it in a book someday, but I'll tell you one of the more surprising moments was the Dr. Pepper stain in my new car. Yes, I'm more willing to forgive my grandpa for spilling Dr. Pepper in the car than my cat for puking on my couch...because at least I know my grandpa will try to be more careful in the future. My cat? Just stares at me. So this week's post will be brief because I have mostly nothing. I did, however, see an interesting interview quote with actress Kristen Stewart. In case you're not in the know, let me catch you up: she's the chick from Twilight who dated her vampire co-star in real life. Then, when she was shooting another movie, she was caught on paparazzi cam canoodling (word of the day) with her director, who's married. So the recent news stories have been of Stewart's boyfriend moving out of their home, then possibly making up. Now, let's move forward to an interview with Stewart about her new movie "On The Road." I want you to keep all of the previous information in mind as you read Stewart's quote to MTV about her new director: "He puts so much inside of you." PLEASE tell me that's a misquote. That's all I got. Now I'm going to look at topless pictures of Kate Middleton and Allison Pill from HBO's The Newsroom. -B-

No comments: