Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcome 2013...Kiss My Ass, 2012

Hey, everyone, welcome to the end of the year blog of Thinking Hard. Wow, what a 2012, am I right? I mean, there was...stuff...and...things...and there was that one...person...who did that...thing...with the...hair. Okay, let's be honest. Most days, I can't even remember what happened the day before because my brain has begun protecting itself from drawma (added W for effect) and agony by just doing a daily flush of the previous day's events. It's a great defense mechanism that can be accomplished without the use of drugs or legalized marijuana in a few states. So, let me be frank: I'm not going to be much help reminding you of what happened in 2012. But my buddy James hooked me up with the clip that will help as all remember what happened in the past 366 days... Ermehgerd I forgot all that stuff happened. Well, here's looking forward to a 2013 that I will also forget at the end of the year. Who knows...maybe I'll be broadcasting from somewhere else 365 days from now... Happy New Year, everybody! -B-

No comments: