Sunday, April 14, 2013

#300 Celebration...Cut Back Due To The Sequester

(Could've been worse...I could've gone with a gun control joke.) Hey, everybody, mind the balloons and streamers...it's Thinking Hard's 300th Post Party! ...well, that was it. Thanks for coming! In all seriousness, thanks to the dedicated readers who check back here on a weekly/bi-weekly/semi-regular/whenever they damn well feel like it basis. This blog is free and I wouldn't ever dream of charging anything for it because, frankly, no one would pay for it. So honestly I just post random shit and don't really expect people to keep up with it. But you do, and for that, I thank you. It drives me to write more than just "Some shit happened this week...here are 20 clips from the Daily Show." Wait, I guess I actually do that, don't I? Hey, let me make an admission since you bothered to show up for #300...I'm a nerd. A geek. A dork. A regular guy with a regular job...whose extracurricular pursuits are often viewed with a turned-up nose. Comics? Yup. Video games? Hells yeah. Board games? Throw me a d20 and let the good times roll. So for all of you out there with a passion, no matter what it is (with the exception of murder, rape and the Kardashians), this anthem is for you... For those of you who prefer to just hear a song at the club and start grinding on the nearest warm body, here's the latest hit from PSY (everybody sing along!)... Wait, so a gentleman is supposed to allow some guy to shit his pants in an elevator? Happy 300! -B-

No comments: