Sunday, July 14, 2013

George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

I have no jokes or analysis to go with that headline. I just wanted to make it seem like you could get actual news content on this blog. Oh, and we have some MORE breaking news...



Also, the inflight meal was soup, Cream of Sum Yung Guy...and inflight entertainment is an old woman at the back named No Teef Blow. Sorry, ladies, you're out of luck. Seriously, how did NO ONE at that station catch that??? In fact, it later came out that the station had the names first, then asked an NTSB INTERN to confirm them. Really guys? NO ONE has a sense of humor at that station? Perhaps your producer is ALSO named Sum Ting Wong. Let's get the apology out first...



The sad part is, it's not all that uncommon for shit like that to happen. Need I remind you of what happened here several weeks ago?



I swear no one's actually in charge at these stations. Now to sports, for the worst game of HORSE ever. "Hey, kid, do it for America..."



And by "it," I mean "learn how to catch a pass, son!" I hear that kid is going to play guard for the Charlotte Bobcats. Speaking of mistakes in the wilderness, it's Survival Time with Intrepid Reporter Julie Tremmel. Tonight, Julie has some important information about how to pass gas without disturbing a nearby bear:



If you need me, I'll be off in the corner, punching myself in the face until I go unconscious.

-B-

No comments: