Sunday, July 7, 2013

Statues Do Weird Things

No joke. Statues do some pretty bizarre shit. Especially ones that are uncovered in mummy's tombs. Now I'm not talking about some crazy curse where a guy gets a statue, then his head is replaced with the head of a donkey. Nothing like that. But check out this video caused on surveillance camera by a security guard who thought someone was messing with him. YOU try and explain this:


That story would have been better without Ben Stiller in it.

There wasn't much else going on this week, what with people getting blown up by idiots with fireworks. But we DID get a pretty hilarious moment during the George Zimmerman trial. I know, that sounds unkind. But this moment came when lawyers tried to question someone via Skype. While showing his Skype address. On national TV. You can imagine what happens next:



The only thing I enjoyed more was an associate medical examiner explaining to the defense why opinions matter and why they can change. This guy made my day.



I love that guy. I want him to testify at every trial. Even stuff he's not involved in. "Sir, I understand you have an opinion, and that opinion can change, but all I asked was for your name." -B-

No comments: