Sunday, May 5, 2013

Working For Bullies

Hey, I haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet, so stop putting out the spoilers, K? Thanks.

Although, I'll say I am looking forward to Reese Witherspoon's next movie. Here's a preview: I hear the working titles are "Reese's Gone To Pieces"..."Reese Witherspoon Is Just Another Alcoholic Redneck"...and "Chinside Out." I also kinda prefer "Snort The Line...Off A Hooker's Back."

Y'know, here on Thinking Hard, we try not only to be entertaining, but also educational. I mean, who couldn't use a few new words to amaze their friends, right? So pay close attention to the new words in this pair of clips from The Daily Show (including a nice reference to that sorority letter in last week's blog):
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Cut Punters
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesIndecision Political HumorThe Daily Show on Facebook
The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Cut Punters - Sequester La-di-da
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesIndecision Political HumorThe Daily Show on Facebook
Makes me smile. Finally, you ever notice how you get the hiccups at the absolute WORST possible time? That's what he gets for drinking on the job...oh wait, that's me. I bet that meteorologist found a way to blame a producer for his own problems.

-B-

No comments: